Spicy salad of rambutans, shrimp and chicken
half a chicken, 12 rambutans, 1 small red onion, half a green chili pepper, 150g of shrimp, 150g of crab sticks, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of Thai fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 100ml of thick coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
1. Grill the half chicken, separate the meat from the bones and cool it quickly.
2. Cut the rambutans in half, remove the seed and peel them.
3. Cut the pieces in half again.
4. Chop the red onion extremely finely.
5. Remove the seeds from the chili pepper and chop the pulp extremely finely.
6. Mix the chicken, rambutans, shrimp and crab sticks and scoop into a dish.
7. Mix a sauce of lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, coconut milk, onions, chili peppers and grated coconut and pour the sauce over the salad.